Our breakthrough hair treatment delivers deep, lasting bond repair in one simple step.
• Easy-to-use spray actively repairs broken disulfide bonds to restore hair’s structure in just 10 minutes
• Patented formula repairs chemical, mechanical and environmental damage for all hair types and textures
• Bio-Diffusion™ Technology continues to repair each strand for hours, even after hair is dry
Add it to your hair care routine 1-2 times a week to enjoy softer, stronger, healthier hair.
TOP 5 FAQS
How frequently can I use it? Should I use it every day? We recommend using epres Bond Repair Treatment only 1-2 times a week, depending on the severity of hair damage.
Do I need to wash my hair first? No. In fact, we recommend applying our treatment to dry, unwashed hair. Even if you regularly use leave-in styling products, our formula will still penetrate.
Can I use it as a leave-in treatment and not wash it out? Yes you can! However, keep in mind that our formula is oil-based, so eventually you’ll want to wash your hair.
Do I need to use a conditioner after use? Yes. Please continue to use your normal shampoo and conditioner.
Can I use the spray before getting my hair colored to prevent damage? We recommend asking your colorist to use our Professional Bond Repair formula, which can be dispensed directly into your salon hair color formula.
epres Bond Repair Treatment’s highly concentrated, waterless formula consists of just four 100% vegan, biodegradable ingredients.
Diethylhexyl Maleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
HOW TO USE
• Pour one concentrate vial into epres spray bottle.
• Fill with tap, distilled or bottled water as you prefer.
• Attach sprayer and shake well.
• Spray product onto dry, unwashed hair until fully saturated.
• Leave on at least 10 minutes (yes, you can sleep in it!)
• Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
• Use 1-2 times a week for softer, stronger, healthier hair.